Friday 21 March 2014

Evaluation questions 3


3. When production teams have finished producing their later projects, it has been knitted together by the editing team and given the final okay from the director the net big step to get the film into the world is the distribution. It is one of the most important factors in film making because if the film is not put to the world in the right way audiences may not pick up on the film or won’t show any interest in it, creating some very big problems.

My opening sequence is a specific genre (thriller) and so I did my research as I wanted a company that was familiar with this theme and would know how to exploit it to its full potential. This being said I found in my research that many of the big production companies cover all types of genres and have all had a similar success and so my options were pretty much left wide open.

I created my project so that as soon as the first scene is shown you can instantly recognise that it is a thriller and so audiences would not be disappointed half way through the film.

I have addressed this is the beginning by having a dark opening picture and then a creaking gate which isn't usually associated with any romantic comedies...





No comments:

Post a Comment