Wednesday 4 December 2013

My Movie Pitch and the Treatment.

Here is discuss my movie ideas, how the plot will unfold, the production companies i would use and even things from locations to actors and actresses.       


Even though treatment is suppose to be wrote down on paper throughout my whole blog i have wrote out my storylines many time on the initial ideas and the storyboard and so here i thought because it is a pitch of the storylines, characters, settings etc... it can act as my treatment just recorded and instead of typed.

Treatment: Treatments read like a short story, except they are told in the present tense and describe events as they happen, it is a short snippet of a bigger production piece so companies can get the idea of what the film or screenplay will run like.






No comments:

Post a Comment